Commercial Real Estate Financing
Invest in Your Next Commercial Real Estate Success
Purchasing, renovating or refinancing commercial real estate could lead to major financial success for you. However, it can be difficult to secure the right financing. Fortunately, Champagne Global Capital Lending can help. We provide recourse and non-recourse loan options for investment and owner-occupied properties. Let us help you find the right commercial real estate financing for your needs.
Our Top Programs
We offer a variety of programs to help businesses buy real estate. These are some of the most popular:
- Conventional Programs: Of course, our conventional mortgages are among the most popular choices. We can offer up to $100 million for stabilized investment or owner-occupied real estate.
- Equity & Mezzanine: These loans are tailored solutions that we offer by working with high net worth capital sources. We can offer up to $100 million or more.
- International: Are you interested in a property in the Eurasian or European market? We can offer up to $1 billion in a variety of loan forms.
- Bridge & Hard Money: When you need a loan quickly and with flexible requirements, these options are ideal. Bridge loans are helpful when you are trying to secure long-term funding.
- CMBS: Commercial mortgage-backed securitized bundle loans into trusts to be securitized. The conduit loans offer low rates and fixed terms on up to $50 million.
- Construction: We provide loans for large construction projects. These tend to range from $10 million to $100 million.
We also work with government programs to offer special loans. You could access one of the following:
- SBA Loans: Under the 504 and 7a programs, we can offer very low rates and competitive terms. These are available for owner-occupied properties.
- HUD & FHA Loans: We also offer special loans on residential, healthcare and similar properties. These are fully amortized with low rates and no recourse.
Learn more about commercial real estate financing options. Contact Champagne Global Capital Lending today.